Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - NASCAR Sprint Unlimited tonight.

Options
Daytona starts with the first non-point run of the year as the "new cars" and "rules" kick off 2013, anyone interested?  
Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!

Comments

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    I'm watching it.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    Drag racing also starts tonite at 7 pm Pacific time.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Options
    I crew on a funny car and love watching Daytona.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    edited February 2013
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:
    I'm watching it.
    What a wreck 15 in, my son is a 24 fan, he will be PO'd big time. I'm a DeWalt gear head and always liked Kenseth, new team this year, he had a good run 'till he lost his team mates.
    Not making Vegas this year our usual race, might go to Phoenix.
    @bud812 and @TUTTLE871 - like drag as well, great local track in Mission BC, odd years we go to Pacific in Seattle. What's your funny car?
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    i don't watch that race but almost every other one.  don't really have a driver but i'm financially obligated to pull for the 76 car (the owner/sponsor owns my company as well).   working on getting some pit passes for vegas and phoenix this year hopefully the company comes through.  i am really an f1 fan at heart.
  • TUTTLE871
    Options
    I crew on a funny car and love watching Daytona.
    shtgunal3 said:
    I'm watching it.
    What a wreck 15 in, my son is a 24 fan, he will be PO'd big time. I'm a DeWalt gear head and always liked Kenseth, new team this year, he had a good run 'till he lost his team mates.
    Not making Vegas this year our usual race, might go to Phoenix.
    @bud812 and @TUTTLE871 - like drag as well, great local track in Mission BC, odd years we go to Pacific in Seattle. What's your funny car?
    I crew on a Top Alcohol Funny Car out of Wyoming.  The Gripper Hand Cleaner Car, We finished 7th last year in Points Nationally. We ran up in Seattle the past two years and had a great time.

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• Skiddymarker
    Options
    @TUTTLE871 - this year top alcohol is mid August at Pacific Raceway as I recall. (I still call it SIR - old habits are hard to break) 

You ever run at Mission in BC? I think you guys run mid June. 

Have a great year, will watch for you. 
  • beteez
    beteez Posts: 548
    Options
    Danica is on the Pole for the 500 too many jokes can be made.
  • Skiddymarker
    Options
    Was very surprised to see that. Not sure if the Gen 6 is made to measure or what, but she did look good - no other cars around mind you, will see how that goes. 

Danica always reminded me of the guy in the L'il Abner strip that had the black cloud following him, seems if she doesn't cause it she is just in the wrong place at the wrong time to get wrecked.
  • beteez
    beteez Posts: 548
    Options
    RT @TheFakeESPN: Danica Patrick just ruined the google image search results for "Daytona+Woman+Pole"
  • TUTTLE871
    Options
    @TUTTLE871 - this year top alcohol is mid August at Pacific Raceway as I recall. (I still call it SIR - old habits are hard to break) 

You ever run at Mission in BC? I think you guys run mid June. 

Have a great year, will watch for you. 
    Never ran Mission before. Yep the race is in August in Pacific Raceway. Last year when we ran up there it was the hottest it had been in years, but still had alot of fun.

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.