Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chicago Dealer

I have a friend in the 60622 area of Chicago and he wants to get an Egg, does anyone have any reccomendations ?
Lynnwood WA
·

Comments

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,518
    Oh, an "EGG" dealer.  I was about to send you down to the southside at 31st and Elm and ask for Pumpkin Escobar.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    @YEMTrey .... =))

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Lol ye Egg dealer...
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • bobroobobroo Posts: 16
    I think he should buy one at ABT Electronics just like everyone else. The trip to 847 land may seem inconvenient to a city dweller at first, but like most folks; he'll come around to liking ABT before the first hour of browsing is up. And in love somewhere between hours 2 and 3.
    If it's brown, it's cook'in....If it's black, it's done ---my Grandfather     Medium BGE
    ·
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 1,786
    Backyard BBQ in Willmette.
    ·
  • MikeP624MikeP624 Posts: 292
    +1 for backyard BBQ in Wilmette.
    ·