Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

NEW STAINLESS STEEL BGE TABLE w/ lots of storage

I finally got my table complete and I am so happy.  It has TONS of storage and now my wife doesnt complain about having my tools everwhere. I designed it to have detachable 15" shelves on either end that have a 1" diameter towel bar built in. The drawer has enough storage for most every eggcesory i have. The storage cabinet is large and i love the spot to put the diffusser, pizza stone. Also make a nice shelf above.

If interested in your own please dont hesitate to contact me. Lots of options.
·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,259
    very, very nice!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298
    Sounds awesome!

(It looks awesome too. I stopped reading after "now my wife doesn't complain". That is reason enough to celebrate!)

·
  • Nice table, now go find the bird that took a dump on the side of that beautiful egg and spatchcock it!!!
    Large BGE Middletown, MD
    ·
  • Very nice, where did you get it?
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • bobroobobroo Posts: 16
    Is that a BGE table nest or is it a part of the table?
    If it's brown, it's cook'in....If it's black, it's done ---my Grandfather     Medium BGE
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Nicely done!  =D> I like the look and the amount of storage it has! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • Beautiful! I wouldn't care how much that cost because as we all know ... Happy wife, happy life! I have to get one! There is a stainless steel fab shop less than 2 miles from my brother's house.
    ·
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 1,652
    Well done. Obviously you put some thought into that one. What's that thing to the right of the egg? Is that for toasting your burger buns?
    ·
  • LoggerLogger Posts: 236
    Nice setup and well thought out. 
    I hope you pay someone to mow that yard.
    OKC area  XL - Medium
    ·
  • @bobroo - that's a BGE table nest, I'm pretty sure. 

@Gadamie - excellent. You can be called the Dr. of Q, what a place to operate!

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • I designed it myself, that's a small gas grill on the right i bought to replace the old gas grill I had. It fits easy into the cabinet. I bought to 2" BGE nest at the store and its sitting on a 1" piece of phenolic (a compressed fire rated plastic). If you want one message me.
    ·
  • Very nice sir.
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,271
    Gadamie said:
    I designed it myself, that's a small gas grill on the right i bought to replace the old gas grill I had. It fits easy into the cabinet. I bought to 2" BGE nest at the store and its sitting on a 1" piece of phenolic (a compressed fire rated plastic). If you want one message me.

Did you design and build it yourself? I would love one but think I could only afford 1/10 of it. Where do you live?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·