Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

714 Hours to Salado Reminder

I'm sure many of you appreciate my reminder notices about the Salado Eggfest, so these notices are for you.

For those of you who DON'T appreciate them, it's probably because you have commitment issues with Eggfests. I completely understand. After all, there are a lot of them to select from and you just want to go to the ones that you will enjoy.

Think no further... You WILL enjoy the Salado Eggfest. Mickey actually drew that provision into our By-Laws:

"Tho Shalt Have Fun At Salado."

So with no further ado, here's the countdown calendar as of a few minutes ago:

Decision time...

We have people waiting for your registration (namely me). Go here to register:

http://saladoregistration.blogspot.com/

Now wasn't that easy...

See you in Salado.

Spring "Fest Scribe" Chicken
Spring Texas USA
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    That soon, I need to get busy.....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Never been to one. But wishes there was one close!!
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • Still deciding what to cook, see y'all at the Friday night meet, great and eat.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
    Will have several Larges to cook on Friday and Sat night at the party.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Mickey said:

Jealous Much? Seriously thinking of moving!
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • Can we move the date up? I cannot wait any longer.

Springram
    Spring, Texas
    LBGE and Mini
    ·
    Jealous Much? Seriously thinking of moving!
    It is only about a 9 hour drive. Come on down....

·
  • I'm working on the paterfamilias. I hope to get fresh oysters delivered again.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
    I'm working on the paterfamilias. I hope to get fresh oysters delivered again.
    Is your Dad going to make it from Fl?

·