Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

2 Tier Adj Rack

Just ordered the  Adjustable Rack, everyone pleased with these ?  I Hope

Comments

• This is funny!  I can't tell if you bought the Adjustable Rig from www.ceramicgrillstore.com or  if you bought the 2 Tier Swing Rack from www.ceramicgrillworks.com .  I have the AR for my large and love it.  I've heard very good things about the 2TSR as well.  Both good products and both guys you bought it from are good guys so you can't go wrong with either IMO.  Enjoy!

Welcome!  Make yourself at home.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.

• smokeyjsmokeyj Posts: 312
     I love my two tier adjustable rack. Works great, solid product. You wont be sorry you ordered it.
  • Just got my sing rack from CGW and think it is a must have. Made my cook with with a packer and shoulder with a dutch oven of beans to top it off and still had room to spare plus the ease of getting to lower rack. Its simple and brilliant another one of those "why didnt I think of that!" products.