Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

2 Tier Adj Rack

Just ordered the  Adjustable Rack, everyone pleased with these ?  I Hope
·

Comments

• This is funny!  I can't tell if you bought the Adjustable Rig from www.ceramicgrillstore.com or  if you bought the 2 Tier Swing Rack from www.ceramicgrillworks.com .  I have the AR for my large and love it.  I've heard very good things about the 2TSR as well.  Both good products and both guys you bought it from are good guys so you can't go wrong with either IMO.  Enjoy!

Welcome!  Make yourself at home.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • smokeyjsmokeyj Posts: 253
     I love my two tier adjustable rack. Works great, solid product. You wont be sorry you ordered it.
    ·
  • Just got my sing rack from CGW and think it is a must have. Made my cook with with a packer and shoulder with a dutch oven of beans to top it off and still had room to spare plus the ease of getting to lower rack. Its simple and brilliant another one of those "why didnt I think of that!" products.
    ·