Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT.., Different Cigar

hapsterhapster Posts: 6,909
Since I'll be unable to enjoy a stick and a beverage Fri or Sat nights; I'm enjoying one now.

Picked up a Drew Estates Java Mint box pressed tonight. So far; very tasty. Easy draw, nice chocolate notes and just a kiss if cool mint. The mint isn't overdone on this one... Combined with a few fingers of Double Oak; its like a Mint Julip with a little heat and flame.
·

Comments

• Sounds like it might be worth a try. I just picked up a Drew Estates Isla Del Sol, and I'll probably give that a try this weekend. Also got a couple of Drew Natural Dirt torpedo's....had one a while ago and thought it was pretty good.

Enjoy your smoke/drink!
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
    Try a Tatuaje Coronu with....alcohol.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Sucked one of these down last night while cooking a meatloaf...both tasty.  Really like most of the Oliva cigars.

Packerland, Wisconsin

·
  • CGW1CGW1 Posts: 332
    I had an Opus X after dinner this evening...aged about 8 months in my humidor, very smooth
    Franco Ceramic Grillworks www.ceramicgrillworks.com
    ·
  • robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,783
    Olivia O's are good.

I am waiting for some warmer weather to enjoy the sticks again.  Its just not worth standing outsie freeze smoking a cigar.

Garnerville, NY
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,523
    henapple said:
    Try a Tatuaje Coronu with....alcohol.

+100

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • I like that cigar Hapster, especially in the morning and you're right about it being different, not going to be everyones cup of tea.

Mark

·