Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE mini cover

Does anybody know a cover for the mini standing on the nest?

thx.
Dutch EGGhead and proud owner of a Big Green Egg Mini and Large
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,438
    Why? Takes less than a min to wipe off.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    My mini is in my garage when not in use so I don't have a cover. However, I have seen folks use a dome cover for a Large Egg: http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1143931/ and have heard of folks buying a cheap waterproof camping laundry bag or a propane tank cover.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • I've seen some propane tank covers that I feel would work. Like mickey said, I don't really see the need, also as mentioned. Where is your mini? Could easily put it somewhere safe

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,661
    Mines naked in the PNW but under a eave. I tried to garage it after use but that got old quick. The thing gets beat up from cooking on it so a little weather won't hurt.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • I understand the Dome Cover from BGE (used for when Egg in table) is a perfect fit for the Mini.

Springram
    Spring, Texas
    LBGE and Mini
    ·
  • Thx for all your feedback on this :)
    ·
  • mhoutmanmhoutman Posts: 40
    Last week I got both a black nest cover for the Large and a black dome cover for the Mini. As I could compare both green and black Large covers (latest model with handle) I found out that they are made of different material. The green one also looks more shiny.
    IMG_4549.jpg 1008.2K
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,280
    mhoutman said:
    Last week I got both a black nest cover for the Large and a black dome cover for the Mini. As I could compare both green and black Large covers (latest model with handle) I found out that they are made of different material. The green one also looks more shiny.
    Looking good. I like the black.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·