Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

BGE Table Top

I'm still kicking around ideas for my table build.  This is my latest idea for a table top.  Let me know if anybody has any experience with this and why it would not work for an egg table.
I got the idea from my other passion, beer, and a bar a buy built.  Site here: http://given2flybrewing.weebly.com/bar.html

I'm wanting to take bottle caps, beer labels, and the front of six pack holder and put them under an epoxy table top.  I think it would be an amazing, beautiful piece that combines beer and egging.

Would the heat from the egg cause any problems with this?  Would this be hard to clean?  Durable? 

I'm just kicking around thoughts right now, so blow this idea up with the obvious that I'm missing at the moment.
XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

Comments