Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

BGE Table Top

I'm still kicking around ideas for my table build.  This is my latest idea for a table top.  Let me know if anybody has any experience with this and why it would not work for an egg table.
I got the idea from my other passion, beer, and a bar a buy built.  Site here: http://given2flybrewing.weebly.com/bar.html

I'm wanting to take bottle caps, beer labels, and the front of six pack holder and put them under an epoxy table top.  I think it would be an amazing, beautiful piece that combines beer and egging.

Would the heat from the egg cause any problems with this?  Would this be hard to clean?  Durable? 

I'm just kicking around thoughts right now, so blow this idea up with the obvious that I'm missing at the moment.
Cincinnati, Ohio
"Ain't nobody gonna find ya, unless you get yourself lost."

Comments