Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hi everyone! Just got new LBGE!

2»

Comments

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,697
    Make yourself at home, you have questions we have opinions, sometimes even answers

Too true, too true! Welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing your cooks.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,762
    Welcome aboard-the degree of Kool-Aid consumption is up to you...but it is a game changer:)
    Louisville
    ·
  • Welcome !  I am new here also, you will find a world of information on this forum.
    ·
  • Welcome aboard...got questions...they got answers. 
    Columbia, SC ~ LBGE, ThermaPen
    I love to eat...sue me!
    ·
  • I got a Large for Christmas, and started looking at the forum quite often. I don't normally post on message boards/forums (notice that this is my second post), but this one is full of valuable info. I can see myself becoming a semi-regular poster on here.
    ·
  • Guys I really appreciate the welcome! I look forward to sharing with everyone! Thanks again
    Casey
    ·
  • Then you will be posting some pictures------------ in the next few days ??? :-S
    ·
  • Hopefully over the weekend as I build my table.
    ·
  • Welcome, I have only owned my LBGE for two months but it has been fun!!! So far I have cooked ribs, pork butt, lots of pizzas, lots of chickens, and just tried a brisket. I am going to do rack of lamb on sunday. 

I have always hosted most family gatherings, but the Egg has brought it to an entirely new level. Before I would announce a dinner and get 75% replies, now EVERYONE shows up, EVERYTIME. 
    ·
  • From what i have read here, you're reaction is about "normal" because of the combination of trying to figure this "outdoor oven" out and the good food it produces!!  Now i have been in this classroom for three years and haven't moved up to a "rack of lamb" !!
    ·
  • Just an update!  began building my table to house an LBGE and small grill dome and will hopefully post pics of the process by Monday evening!
    ·
  • Hey @cdees_1993 I am only 50 miles south of you!
    where you located Johnkitchens?

·
  • pineypiney Posts: 463
    Welcome to the cult! You will find everyone here is very very helpful. Happy Egging!!
    Lenoir, N.C.
    ·
  • Hey @cdees_1993 I am only 50 miles south of you!
    where you located Johnkitchens?

·