Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Seared yellowfin tuna

Happy Valentines day to all, I want to sear a few 5.6 oz yellow fin tuna filets (on sale at Publix) for V-day tomorrow, are these too small and does anybody have some suggestions? Cheers and I appreciate any help Culdesacer
·

Comments

• BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,785
    I would sear as you mentioned.. probably inside unless you really wanted to use your egg
    ·
  • I like chubbs idea.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,678
    Now that I suggested this to others, I think this is the route I am going tonight. Maybe just some small salmon filets and a few shrimp. Throw some veggies on a salt brick. Simple meal, but going to try to Wow SWMBO tonight. We usually are not too big on Valentines day, and with a 7 month old she is not expecting much so this will be a nice surprise..... hopefully... [-O<
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·