Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Fat Tuesday's dinner? Pigsickle of course!

ParallelParallel Posts: 432
edited February 2013 in Pork
Baby back ribs prepped and ready rubbed down with Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin Dry Rub. I figured the Asian spices in that rub would go well with the Thai sauce... I was right.

I was going to take some pictures while they were smoking, but I got sidetracked (it IS Mardi Gras after all)  :D

Thai ribs and a salad. I ate so much pigsickle I couldn't eat my salad... FAT Tuesday indeed... LOL.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    How did the Smarties turn out?

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Looks great! Laissez les bon temps rouler!  \:D/

I made a King cake for the first time and a Howard Mitcham Jambalaya. It has been a Fat Tuesday for sure! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,318
    Cool combination of flavors.  What kind of Thai sauce did you use? 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,593
    shtgunal3 said:
    How did the Smarties turn out?

Hahaha :))
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • ParallelParallel Posts: 432
    There's a restaurant here called Zea Rotisserie and Grill that has the most amazing Thai ribs... it turns out that they bottle the Thai Rib Sauce.

The table was set by my six year old... he decided that each place setting needed a pack of smarties. :)

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.