Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

All alone. What to cook?

I get back from 2 weeks away from home Thursday night and will have the house all to myself for 2 days! What would you cook if just for yourself? I'm craving ribs, but since the wife hates lamb....so many decisions.
·

Comments

• Cook what you love but she doesn't particularly care for. You're home alone so all you need to please is yourself.
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,620
    When I am home alone it is usually a 2" Ribeye and saute some spinach with fresh garlic and olive oil. Damn, I need to send the wife and kids on a trip...

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,132
    edited February 2013
    Man food for sure. Big ole tbone or porterhouse is usually on the menu here. Have a buddy over and do steaks. But a man steak needs its own plate. Also gotta have wings!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Ribs is another favorite. My wife doesn't eat..... BBQ #:-S I know. For 1500$ in eggs and she doesn't eat butt or ribs. More for me! \:D/

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Big ole ribeyes are hard to beat

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,429
    Some hot "extra roll of toilet paper" wings.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·