Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Hot wings

Made some hot wings Friday night and they were outstanding. You know they're good when the wife puts one down and goes "These are sooooo good"

Easy recipe, nothing special to it: indirect, 400, 1 hour, sprinkled with dp swamp dust before cook (kept uncovered in fridge for 4 hours).turned over 30 mins in.

Sauce: 1 stick of butter, 1 cup of frank's red hot, 2 tsp cayenne pepper. bring to a boil, then take off burner and dump in big bowl

Take wings off egg and put bowl with sauce. then serve. deelish.

photo (2).JPG 109.7K
photo (3).JPG 105.6K
photo.JPG 123.2K

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,151
    Basic recipe, but you can't go wrong with a classic. Looks great. Trying squeezing half a lemon in your sauce next time. Brightens it up a bit.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,830
    Those look killer!
  • RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    Looks good!
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 2,320
    So so easy and so so good. I really prefer mine done on the egg to all the wing restaurants. Maybe it's the sweat equity.