Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunday Teaser Shot

Just a teaser shot of some Smoked Cajun Turkey Breast we did yesterday for lunches this week before I run off to meet my parents for brunch.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·

Comments

• You can't buy turkey like this in the store !!  Slicer is a great tool..
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,905
    Looks good! I did a smoked turkey Breast for last weeks lunches, pit beef was yesterday. A slicer is on the list..
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,197
    +1 on a slicer purchase in the near future. Have a friend in restaurant supply, hoping to pick up a table/cabinet with a slicer from him soon.

That turkey looks awesome. Nice and fresh with minimal additives and crap.
    ·
  • I came arcoss an OLD Hobart about two years ago.  It is like new, but has an oil leak that needs looking into --- it's been sitting in my shop since i bought it --  i think this post will get me off my butt and fix it !!! ;;)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,812
    Real nice Sir.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,196
    Nice breast, Turkey! :D
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,641

Looks good Grif.  Healthy and flavorful.

Yet another cook of yours I will soon copy. :))

Brandon
    Quad Cities

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,404
    Only guys in the Huffington Post are allowed to cook this guys. :)) Real nice Griff. +1 on a slicer, but I need another egg first.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,281
    did you take your parents some.....if not, your grounded for a week from eggin'.......lol

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • Winner, Winner, Turkey dinner!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,697
    tjv said:
    did you take your parents some.....if not, your grounded for a week from eggin'.......lol

t
    I actually packed a bag for them. Got halfway to brunch and realized I forgot it in the fridge. Oh well, I can always take them some later in the week.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·