Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Smoking up some work lunches...

Some venison brats and venison hamburger steaks. Had to use up the 1 pound of ground meat and pack of brats before they went bad. Seasoned the hamburger steaks with Dales, fresh Jalapeños and a beef rub. Smoked everything at around 300 deg f with Hickory.

Comments

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,718
    Dang these brats are good... Had to take a bite for quality control purposes. ;)

image.jpg 2.2M
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,527
    Looking good! I really like venison to.

Ricky

Spring, TX

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,586
    QC is one of the best parts of cooking. Another good one Dyal.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 968
    Boy Dyal, that is one incredible smoke ring on those brats! As for QC, it's a tough job but somebody has to do it. Very nicely done indeed.

Jim
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
  • Great cook, love some Bambi!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,718
    Thx a lot fellas'!
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    Now those are some work lunches! I bet your co-workers don't like you around lunchtime if you don't share.. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    One more great way to do deer. Looks good dude. =P~

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,075
    You are gonna have some good lunches this week. The rest of the office is going to be jealous.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings