Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sunday Teaser Shot

Just a teaser shot of some Smoked Cajun Turkey Breast we did yesterday for lunches this week before I run off to meet my parents for brunch.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments

• You can't buy turkey like this in the store !!  Slicer is a great tool..
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Looks good! I did a smoked turkey Breast for last weeks lunches, pit beef was yesterday. A slicer is on the list..
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,420
    +1 on a slicer purchase in the near future. Have a friend in restaurant supply, hoping to pick up a table/cabinet with a slicer from him soon.

That turkey looks awesome. Nice and fresh with minimal additives and crap.
  • I came arcoss an OLD Hobart about two years ago.  It is like new, but has an oil leak that needs looking into --- it's been sitting in my shop since i bought it --  i think this post will get me off my butt and fix it !!! ;;)
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,538
    Real nice Sir.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 4,030
    Nice breast, Turkey! :D
  • FockerFocker Posts: 3,385

Looks good Grif.  Healthy and flavorful.

Yet another cook of yours I will soon copy. :))

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,697
    Only guys in the Huffington Post are allowed to cook this guys. :)) Real nice Griff. +1 on a slicer, but I need another egg first.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,483
    did you take your parents some.....if not, your grounded for a week from eggin'.......lol

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Winner, Winner, Turkey dinner!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,434
    tjv said:
    did you take your parents some.....if not, your grounded for a week from eggin'.......lol

t
    I actually packed a bag for them. Got halfway to brunch and realized I forgot it in the fridge. Oh well, I can always take them some later in the week.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings