Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Turbo grate

Does anyone use a turbo grate?
·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,292
    It has gotten good reviews on the forum from year's past. The consensus was that it is pricey for what it is.

Google "turbo grate BGE" to see them.
    ·
  • Yeah I saw one today it was $70.
    ·
  • What is it?
    Large BGE Middletown, MD
    ·
  • EggRacerEggRacer Posts: 400
    Yes, I use a turbo grate.
    XLBGE & LBGE
    North Richland Hills, TX
    ·
  • I've had a Turbo Grate for about a month.  Still haven't decided if I like it more or less than original grate.  My original grate split months ago and I was worried that it would continue to expand, damaging my fire box.  Went to the dealer who sold me the turbo grate for a million dollars.  I didnt' want to wait on a high que, because i'm impatient.  I like the wiggle rod used to shake the grate, instead of stirring the used lump. Trying my first overnight with turbo grate tonight. 

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

·