Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Gazebo is complete, Just add The Egg

Concrete is setting up now. Real pleased with it. The grass area under the windows will be morphed into a flowerbed this spring. Now I need to get them wheels on that table and get the Egg out there. Will post more pictures when its all done and in use. Gotta add lights and some of those brass decorations. Pardon the pics, my camera work is terrible. Kind of cool when you put it on paper yourself and see it to fruition.

Comments

• Very nicely done! Congrats on a very fine home for your Egg!
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,312
    very awesome, you could throw some herbs in the garden and bam right there fresh for your egg :).  I'm sure your gonna enjoy that!

• Lovely!
    1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,209
    Well done! Enjoy in good health!

=D>
  • \m/
    very nice

XLBGE 
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,166
    I have gazebo envy. Way cool, man!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,587
    Jealousy. Nicely done. I am putting in a flagstone patio off my porch in a few months and tossing around ideas to cover my eggs
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Eggers - I love this gazebo and I hope Plano JJ and family have countless hours of enjoyment and nothing but great memories! We had a gazebo in the back yard when was growing up. My father used to take us boys back there to have serious talks with us! Only had three run ins with my Father's belt ... All in the gazebo! But, then, I deserved those and a LOT more!
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 766
    Looks great!! Many days and nights will be spent there... Congrats to the new addition.
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    I appreciate all the comments, and yes, it is a lot more than just the cooking experience that makes this exciting. Good times relaxing at home with friends and family with good food and spirits. Simple but priceless. :)>-
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    Did you get the egg in its new home yet? Or have any luck with Solar lights?
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • DeckhandDeckhand Posts: 318
    You've got room for a couple of Eggs!  
  • Have you egg'd it yet bud?

XLBGE 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    What time is the party? Nice............
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• You have made your egg very happy (sniff).......
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,561
    Very nice. You can call it "Magnolia Lane".

Well, the egg is out there but not in the table yet. I will finish staining the table this weekend and hopefully move the egg next week.I will egg tonight for the first time in the new place. Cedar planked Cod (it was on sale here), grilled shrimp and blackened Tuna steaks with sides of corn grits and wild rice.

Thanks for the updated comments.

Deckhand said:
    You've got room for a couple of Eggs!  

Funny you mention that, once I sell this XL nest and a couple gassers, Im gonna score me a Medium to go with the XL ;))
    Solson005 said:
    Did you get the egg in its new home yet? Or have any luck with Solar lights?
    I found a wall mounted solar light on Amazon that I like. I also found the lights like yours but I have struck out with being able to wall mount them. I think the light that I found will be fine. Will post pics and a review when I get it.
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    Sounds like a great plan! Can't wait for pics! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK.