Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Breaking in the BGE in the Caribbean

2»

Comments

• solasola Posts: 118
    Nice. I have a riffe 3x. Going to try to find some lobsters this year. But we're on the rigs in the gulf. Not like what your diving on.
    ·
  • We've had a few great trips to Georgetown, Grand Cayman. It was a sleepy little town before cruise ships went there and the scuba was outstanding. It is still a great location. The biggest lobster I ever saw was on a deep dive there.
    ·
  • seadubseadub Posts: 20
    sola said:
    Nice. I have a riffe 3x. Going to try to find some lobsters this year. But we're on the rigs in the gulf. Not like what your diving on.
    I lived in Destin for 5 years and took many trips to the rigs off of LA.  Without a doubt some of the best fishing grounds on the planet.
    ·
  • solasola Posts: 118
    Absolutely. Shoot a ton of mangroves & lemons. Sometimes reds & AJs. I can't get that deep yet. No hogfish for sure. Planning a trip with a few boats going from FLA to Bimini. Looking forward to catching conch & lobster, maybe shoot a couple hogfish.
    ·