Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Starting Over...

I guess @Eggzilla_Jr doesn't have the power to restore my posts... Not super confident that Tweev or whatever is name is going to be won't be back before too long.

I have been in contact with a few others off the forum and they are staying away due to all of the Tweev BS. A real shame that BGE cannot devote a little more resources to what is obviously a source of information and ongoing testimonials to their products. I know I spent a few hours on here last April before I purchased my Large.

Really pissed about all of the time and effort that was so easily blown away; and the lack of response as to whether or not my posts can be restored. I am by no means an egging authority; and have learned far more on here than I have taught, but I liked having my old posts as a reference and a place to find all of the tips and suggestions that were offered at the time.

That being said...

There is a large snow storm coming tomorrow... while not in the heavy snow zone (we are supposed to get 4-8), with the wind etc it should still be pretty entertaining. I ran up to Shady Maple tonight and picked up a 12# packer that I am planning on doing overnight tomorrow while the storm is at it's peak. Probably going to go with a modified Travis cook; little in, little out, and I'm going to inject the flat with some beef broth...

Will still post pics via the phone; but until there is some changes in the forum's security I'll save the effort of post work on images from my camera gear.

Enjoy the weekend and be safe if you are in the storm's path...

H

Comments