Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Small Green Egg information needed

First, I hope I have this in the correct place so no one yells at me. I haven't been here in quite some time. Life just gets in my way... too often!

I have a medium Green Egg, but, I would like to have a small Green Egg for taking camping with me. I would like to have measurements, and weight of a small, including all the normal parts needed just to fire it up.  Just the BBQ is all I want information on. I'd also like to know what I should expect to pay for one.  Can anyone help me?????  I'm just a "lil ol lady" who loves her Green Egg, so I hope the weight isn't out of my range. <smile> 

And, if you have never tried chicken or turkey soup made with leftover grilled chicken or  turkey, you are missing a wonderful treat. ( Leftovers?? What are those?) Even just the carcass makes a wonderful soup....  Yummmm (by the way, I have taught one of my dogs to lick her lips with the cue word "yummmm".  Too cute... and too funny!

Bonnie

Comments