Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Grilled Shrimp

FuzzyKFuzzyK Posts: 31
Shrimp on the BGE.  Simple, quick, and easy.

Comments

• rholtrholt Posts: 375
    Hey man, Don't know if it is me but your video cut out at the best part when it was going on the grill...
  • rtt121rtt121 Posts: 645
    Worked for me!

Looks great
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.  
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,540
    Looks great dude
  • rholtrholt Posts: 375
    Tried it again. Worked like a charm. Great vid.
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    I made the same recipe last night! I will try a little chile powder next time.
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • StoaterStoater Posts: 292
    FuzzyK said:
    Shrimp on the BGE.  Simple, quick, and easy.

Great Vid, what video camera did you use with iMovie, I have a sony handy cam and all my movies come out grainy when I import them, if I look at them on a pc they are fine. 
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 338
    Oh my goodness those look great. Watched a few of your other vids and can't wait to do a redneck turkey for our next big get together.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 625
    Great job on video. Great looking food keeping it simple. Plus enough left over for a different meal great idea.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX