Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ayayron? I got a message to day at 4:30

GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,465
edited February 2013 in Off Topic
What time today was Ayayron banned? That freaky face is still on my notification page. Yuk!!!
Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,533
    edited February 2013
    I noticed it right before I posted on the obit thread.

Edit: That was 8:56am Eastern
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,465
    edited February 2013
    Do you remember when that was? I will try to find it.
    I just edited my post with the time.
    edited February 2013
    I got the post at 4:34 PM
    How can I still be getting messages?
    Crap! Look at the Last Active time :

I thought that you couldn't log in if banned. Maybe you can still PM? What did they send you? Don't open any attachments.
    I didn't open anything the message just said " that's weird"
    One more thing - I can't delete the message.
  • He was finally banned? From what? He almost never post, just flags all day
    Boom
    I'm not so sure. How can I still be getting messages ?
  • He was finally banned? From what? He almost never post, just flags all day
    I think he was the hacker responsible for messing with @Hapster. ; Hacking the forum for administrator powers gives you access to passwords & email addresses.  Not nice.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    You can't log in when you've been banned. I was temporarily banned & couldn't login until an admin helped "un-ban" me this AM.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,066
    He's just gonna come back under a different name.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

If he was truly responsible for all this BS over the last week or so, I wonder how he got through. Perhaps his ban just a farce since he apparently has admin privileges?
    edited February 2013
    He will be back but for now administration got rid of the freaky avatar and message. Thank you. ;;)
    Interesting.

Both ayayron and Mangrates were last active today at 11:36 and 11:44am respectively.

I wonder if attempts to login are counted as activity?
    Well, I guess there will be more surprises. I just can't figure out why anyone would want to be so ugly.