Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ayayron? I got a message to day at 4:30

GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,461
edited February 2013 in Off Topic
What time today was Ayayron banned? That freaky face is still on my notification page. Yuk!!!
Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    edited February 2013
    I noticed it right before I posted on the obit thread.

Edit: That was 8:56am Eastern
    ·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,461
    edited February 2013
    Do you remember when that was? I will try to find it.
    ·
    I just edited my post with the time.
    ·
    edited February 2013
    I got the post at 4:34 PM
    ·
    How can I still be getting messages?
    ·
    Crap! Look at the Last Active time :

I thought that you couldn't log in if banned. Maybe you can still PM? What did they send you? Don't open any attachments.
    ·
    I didn't open anything the message just said " that's weird"
    ·
    One more thing - I can't delete the message.
    ·
  • He was finally banned? From what? He almost never post, just flags all day
    Boom
    ·
    I'm not so sure. How can I still be getting messages ?
    ·
  • He was finally banned? From what? He almost never post, just flags all day
    I think he was the hacker responsible for messing with @Hapster. ; Hacking the forum for administrator powers gives you access to passwords & email addresses.  Not nice.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    You can't log in when you've been banned. I was temporarily banned & couldn't login until an admin helped "un-ban" me this AM.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,982
    He's just gonna come back under a different name.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
    If he was truly responsible for all this BS over the last week or so, I wonder how he got through. Perhaps his ban just a farce since he apparently has admin privileges?
    ·
    edited February 2013
    He will be back but for now administration got rid of the freaky avatar and message. Thank you. ;;)
    ·
    Interesting.

Both ayayron and Mangrates were last active today at 11:36 and 11:44am respectively.

I wonder if attempts to login are counted as activity?
    ·
    Well, I guess there will be more surprises. I just can't figure out why anyone would want to be so ugly.
    ·