Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hapster down

13»

Comments

• 500500 Posts: 1,599
    Maybe there are certain key words that are automatically being watched for, and those posts are automatically deleted, not by a person, but words that get flagged. What did your say Hap?
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,269
    I would add Travis to the list but I really think he is out at Fort Hood cleaning his tank or something.
    Sir, I am in no way shape or form involved with any tanks.
    Glad to see you are back from your hot tub duty on the beach. I think a little Hawaiian place is calling us for some pork. Will call Cen-Tex if you are up for it soon.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    If this is Hap and not someone other, glad it was all a mis-understanding or ?????
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • I know what happened. Vanilla is purging files to make room

Maybe. I dunno

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
    I would have bet my Mini that you were on the other forum as well. But I just checked to see if you were posting and not there. Must be my advanced age.....

·
  • Hap - you are alive, with a second chance...... just like in the movies.... sit down pour a favourite, or favorite and spark a stick.... Cuban if you got'em
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,778
    Troubling for sure... I could care less about the post count; but I did like going back to old threads to find the tips and suggestions that everyone had left when I had a question or showed a less than desired result on a cook...

Even with the whiskey and cigar comments and pictures; they were centered around the act of egging... Why the hell else would I be outside on my deck with either when it's 17 degrees and windy.

Do the mods ever contact anyone? Any email notice or anything?
    ·
  • What the Hell? Hapster's posts were nothing but helpful.
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
    Only on this BBQ forum... I like the layout and ease of posting pics and from the phone.

Who knows...

But in case anyone is wondering; this is the real Hapster (me)... Now, how to prove that LOL
    ·
    Hapster with you back. You did not post on the old forum? 

·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,599
    hapster said:
    Only on this BBQ forum... I like the layout and ease of posting pics and from the phone.

Who knows...

But in case anyone is wondering; this is the real Hapster (me)... Now, how to prove that LOL

Prove it. Say something only Hapster would say.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • Welcome back Ed.

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

·
  • Hey Hap glad your still around. Always enjoyed your posts. Keep up the good work sir.  :-c
    ·
    I joined this one first and after reading some of the stuff between new and old; just figured I would stay here.

Thanks guys... Though saying something only I would say would likely get me banned for sure ;)

I was just going to start on the images from this weekend's cooks, at least the meatloaf and wings...
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,235

And I posted a rowdy thread first about your ban and it got jerked off after about two min

Two minutes...? Damn, quick. Cen Tex gone?
    Wtf?....I join the forum and 5 months later all hell breaks loose. I blame @hapster
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    henapple said:
    And I posted a rowdy thread first about your ban and it got jerked off after about two min
    Two minutes...? Damn, quick. Cen Tex gone? Wtf?....I join the forum and 5 months later all hell breaks loose. I blame @hapster
    :))

Really? That made me laugh hard... I guess I can turn my attention to Western Civilization next.
    ·
    Now that I think about it; kind of pissed that the thread with everyone's bios is gone as well... shame about that one
    ·
    hapster said:

Now that I think about it; kind of pissed that the thread with everyone's bios is gone as well... shame about that one

hapster said:

Outside of mangrate....the best thread I've seen. What the hell is up?
    ·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    hapster said:
    Eggcelsior said:
    @hapster- WTF?! Was this some joke? The worst thing I've seen you do here is post via instagram! (kidding)
    I have no idea... all of my discussions, comments, images, are all gone. Not an email or anything letting me know.

Funny, on some of the other threads that I had commented on, my comments are gone; but my like's and agree buttons are still there
    Maybe you went through the Matrix.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
    I decided to stay but if @hapster is still here....him and his great threads and posting pictures of awesome cooks and great humor...the bastard.
    ·
  • @hapster I'm pretty sure you've been mangrated. :D
    Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter... don't mind ... and those that mind... don't matter !
    ·