Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Gazebo Project Underway (Update with pics)

Structure will be complete today, concrete will come later this week. I did have one screw up that I am not happy about. I didnt visualize correctly how large a 6x6 cedar post really is. The posts are 8 feet on centers instead of 10 feet as I had planned. If I were to put them at 10 feet I would lose the overhang which I wanted. I set myself a budget so I was not able to make the gazebo larger. Anyway, the egg table will still fit between the posts when it is fully extended so no big deal. The concrete slab will be 10x10 with sidewalks leading from the existing patio and out the gate. Will probably landscape between the house and the gazebo where the grass is left.

Comments