Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mangrate special offer code

Mangrate was very welcoming and generous to us fellow eggheads to give us a special offer code of EGG and that is getting a better price than any promotion out there. 

I originally posted it a while back, but i cant find it anymore, maybe it was lost in the Mangrate craze that someone started :)

I understand that Mangrate will be involved in many eggfest's this year donating 
of course, Mangrates.

Comments

• Nobody cares...you'll have better luck trying to sell this to clueless gassers.

Chester County, PA
  • EggRacerEggRacer Posts: 400
    I feel a mangrate migraine coming on.
    XLBGE & LBGE
    North Richland Hills, TX
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,545
    EggRacer said:
    I feel a mangrate migraine coming on.
    I had a mangrate migraine a month ago. I took a Mangrates medication for my mangrate migraine. Man, it was grate! My mangrate migraine magically healed! 

Thank you, Mangrates
  • "Don't just be A man, be THE man - mangrates!"
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
  • SaltySamSaltySam Posts: 417
    Seriously.  The mangrates thing is a dead horse with thousands of bullet holes in it already.  It's my fault for even opening the thread to look at it, but wow, I am ready for this to be done.

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,545
    How many Mangrates would be necessary to grill that horse?

(Sorry, I had to)
  • BoomerBoomer Posts: 115
    Mangrate has already contributed to the Salado eggfest and listed as a sponsor/donator.
    They're a reputable company and will be in many eggfests this year especially the event In Upland CA, early this year.

BTW, thanks for the positive comments.