Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What is going on? Now my obit thread has been deleted...

Okay; I'll play along... What did I do that to have this sort of activity happen to my account? I am really at a loss as to who I may have offended or pissed off; so please enlighten me... If you are banning me, so be it, just like to know what got me kicked out
·

Comments

• gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 818
    edited February 2013
    And they say this forum isn't moderated.........

Gerhard

Seems odd
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,936
    And @BigWader thread asking about it disappearing has been closed?

What's going on?
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    @BigWader started a thread about the disappearing Hapster threads and it was 'Closed' within minutes. What's going on here?
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,458
    I wasn't able to post to big wader's post. Strange things going on and it's not even a full moon!
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,438
    Odd night. Someone is having a little fun.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    I just got a "Service Unavailable" message in red and it kicked me out of the discussion I was trying to post in... Weird stuff
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
    Can you guys see my posts on this thread?

It's getting to be like the Sixth Sense around here... "I see Hapster..." whispered
    ·
  • May I ask what the obit thread was about?

Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,660
    edited February 2013
    hapster said:
    Can you guys see my posts on this thread?

It's getting to be like the Sixth Sense around here... "I see Hapster..." whispered
    I can. Hope we don't lose you.
    canuckland
    ·
  • gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 818
    edited February 2013
    Did ayayron find an administrator password?

Gerhard
    ·
  • Hapster -- your post count is 2.
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Craziness. Wonder if the forum itself is hacked. Seems like a lot of pointless post closing if you ask me. Kinda big brother-ish.
    ·
    edited February 2013
    Went and looked. All my posts are gone from my profile (ref Haps obit)and bet all yours are gone as well. Hap you are showing as of now on this post.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Hapster -- your post count is 2.
    ·
    I guess I've been reset once again...

Whatever. I'm only on a few forums across the web, this being the only cooking one, FaceBook, Twitter...

Keep it pretty civil where ever I'm lurking or posting...

If there is mod with a bone to pick with me; just send me an email and let me know what the issue is
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,628
    The Obit thread was great.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
    @ayayron... outside of your normal flagging and what not; are you involved in this? What is your particular issue with any of my posts?
    ·
    @ayayron or tweev  or whoever you are...

You are like a little OZ behind the curtain...

Have fun jackass.

See you later
    ·

·
  • I'm thinking the mods ain't Tiger fans or perhaps they think being a bourbon & cigar enthusiast is reprehensible.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    Nah... I guess I am the subject of @ayayron fun for the evening. Maybe the forum needs a few more mods from BGE....  The one can't keep up this sort of dopey crap; probably too big of a task in addition to his real day job at BGE

Kind of sad that @ayayron can get admin privileges for any reason, even scarier if he hacked them, and just spend time throwing wrenches around and messing things up.

Shame he's got so little in his life to occupy him...
    ·
    And he has access to your passwords... might all want to bail until they have this straightened out on BGE's end
    ·
    Hahaha you changed my password
    ·
  • I'm just glad to hear the rumors of your demise have been overstated.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • hapster said:

And he has access to your passwords... might all want to bail until they have this straightened out on BGE's end

This is getting a little to strange for me. It's deeper than a admin from BGE having a bad day. I'm out guys. At least until the dust settles. Deleting my account. I'm have a ton of free time now! :((

Ps. This isn't a joke. Peace out guys. @ayayron. Get a freaking life.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    When I first signed up for an account here I somehow had admin privileges. I called up big green egg to let them know so they could fix it. I bet something like that happened again to someone with an ethics problem.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 615
    edited February 2013
    What has me really upset is I had a bunch of bookmarks from @hapster that have been deleted in this little game someone is playing.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,300
    HOLY EGG! AYAYRON IS BANNED! IS THIS BS OVER?!
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,300
    Mangrates is banned too! Divine intervention!

·
  • All my Hap bookmarks are gone too! This sucks
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·