Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hapster down

Comments

• Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,368
    I must have missed it. 
    They are banning guys who contribute and help build enthusiasm for their product.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
  • 500500 Posts: 1,785
    If Hapster is gone, he could always just get a Gmail account and come back as "Evil Hap".  
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,360
    edited February 2013

I would add Travis to the list but I really think he is out at Fort Hood cleaning his tank or something.
    Sir, I am in no way shape or form involved with any tanks.
    Travis would tell you what he does (kill stuff), except he'd have to kill ya afterwards.  Just speculation (don't kill me!).

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    JRWhitee said:
    I think we need a group hug! =((
    It is going to be a small group to hug.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

edited February 2013
    Let's count the missing in action; Hap, Cen-Tex, Village Idiot, Stike.  Where has Fl Poolman been lately?  Anyone else?
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,329
    edited February 2013
    This one always cracks me up

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Mickey said:

JRWhitee said:

XLBGE 
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,193
    edited February 2013
    Cen-Tex always has a joke, and he makes the best Waffles, or was that VI - hell the Lone Star dudes all run together, but they are great, alone or in packs, prides, herds or whatever they run in. 

Hap is a great contributor - always on with his comments. Plus I liked waving my Cuban sticks in his face.... Hope he is still around. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • That's some bull!
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,075
    Wow...that's crazy.  Did anyone see anything that he did wrong??  Seriously...I have not seen him post anything that was the least bit controversial.  Maybe the mods don't like whiskey and cigars?  Guess they better ban me too! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,585
    @Mickey said: Chubbs Cen-Tex just did not like you was the reason he left.

I see I see. That's funny, Mickey. Make fun of me. I will get the forum moderator to kick you out too. Oh wait did I just type that.

Still waiting on my damn mini Mickey. :!!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    I just checked and I don't see the "banned" thing for @Hapster.  I see the scary pic again. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• BotchBotch Posts: 3,360
    This one always cracks me up Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    JRWhitee said:
    Gasser!!  BAN them!!!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,310

I just checked and I don't see the "banned" thing for @Hapster.  I see the scary pic again. 

No comments or discussions for him though....I'm gonna call some Tom Foolery on this one.
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Wow, I don't check in for an hour and all hell breaks loose.  What happened?
    @Chubbs. Sir the bank has presented that damn check twice and NFS on both. So SOL on that Mini. Now I will give away 4 at the Salado EggFest in March. You just have to come to Texas to collect (that is if the warrant has been lifted in the mis-understanding at the Jr High girls basketball deal). So if you can get back into Texas here is your chance to win a free Mini......
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• hapsterhapster Posts: 7,203
    It appears all of my threads have been erased from my profile; but I haven't gotten any notice of being banned or in trouble in any way
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    I feel like this is a forum eulogy. These guys are probably leaving just to see what everyone thinks about them... Good one guys! Now come on back now.... Joke's over.
    Dunedin, FL
  • hapster said:

Thanks @SmokeyPitt... My scary face has never been banned as far as I know. Heck; I when I checked in just now I was still logged in :)

Not sure where the OP got that; but I guess it's a mistake?

Nice thread... kind of like attending your own funeral as a ghost :(

Thank you for all the kind words. I hope to be a part of the forum for long time to one degree or another...

I'm calling an imposter. Ya think a guy that's always on the forum and bows as much as hap isn't gonna wonder about his post count?? No notifications on old cooks??? Really

XLBGE 
    Can anyone see these 2 posts in this thread? Maybe my account was hacked? My post count appears to have been reset as well
    hapster said:
    Thanks @SmokeyPitt... My scary face has never been banned as far as I know. Heck; I when I checked in just now I was still logged in :)

Not sure where the OP got that; but I guess it's a mistake?

Nice thread... kind of like attending your own funeral as a ghost :(

Thank you for all the kind words. I hope to be a part of the forum for long time to one degree or another...
    Welcome Back Hapster!  

-The Sweat Hogs

• This is strange

XLBGE 
    LOL... Thanks... with my post count wiped out; does that make me eligible for the Rookie of Year all over again?

;)

I guess I am a newnewbi
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,542
    @hapster- WTF?! Was this some joke? The worst thing I've seen you do here is post via instagram! (kidding)
    hapster said:
    Can anyone see these 2 posts in this thread? Maybe my account was hacked? My post count appears to have been reset as well

Yes Hap, I see you. Welcome back.
  • Weird man. Hope your back. I mean glad your back.

In this post you liked crunks post and it was a circle with line through. When I clicked to see who was banned it was the pic from first page. Now your face is back ok the post.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

XLBGE 
  • And I posted a rowdy thread first about your ban and it got jerked off after about two min

XLBGE 
    Eggcelsior said:
    @hapster- WTF?! Was this some joke? The worst thing I've seen you do here is post via instagram! (kidding)
    I have no idea... all of my discussions, comments, images, are all gone. Not an email or anything letting me know.

Funny, on some of the other threads that I had commented on, my comments are gone; but my like's and agree buttons are still there
    Weird man. Hope your back. I mean glad your back. In this post you liked crunks post and it was a circle with line through. When I clicked to see who was banned it was the pic from first page. Now your face is back ok the post. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Posting a screen shot of the forum is definitely confusing, lol. I'm viewing from my phone though. 
    Dunedin, FL
    Weird man. Hope your back. I mean glad your back. In this post you liked crunks post and it was a circle with line through. When I clicked to see who was banned it was the pic from first page. Now your face is back ok the post. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Posting a screen shot of the forum is definitely confusing, lol. I'm viewing from my phone though. 
    Dunedin, FL