Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Hapster down

we'll miss you man.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 15,443
    Say it ain't so. 
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,875
    edited February 2013
    Mickey said:

Say it ain't so. 

Fraid so. They tore down my first thread asking what's up. X_X

·
  • AltonAlton Posts: 431
    Why?
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
    ·
    Whose cornflakes did he pee in? Hell, Hap had a scary picture but a very nice guy and would help anyone.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,929
    Why? Seriously?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,246
    THIS is B.S.     

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
    bud812 said:
    THIS is B.S.     
    Yes. At this rate there will be 17 new guys left.

·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 477
    I can see it now. This form will be empty in no time if the best contributors keep leaving, or get banned. Guys like VI and Hapster amongst others who I'm seeing here less and less are what really drives and educates the rest of us trying to learn here. There are many who have bit the bullet and began their spending spree of BGE and BGE accessories because of these contributors. It's a shame. Hope I'm not banned for stating my opinion.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
  • What, did one of the mods happen by his house after he had consumed to much Woodford? This sucks.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
    Greeno55 said:
    I can see it now. This form will be empty in no time if the best contributors keep leaving, or get banned. Guys like VI and Hapster amongst others who I'm seeing here less and less are what really drives and educates the rest of us trying to learn here. There are many who have bit the bullet and began their spending spree of BGE and BGE accessories because of these contributors. It's a shame. Hope I'm not banned for stating my opinion.
    Don't forget CenTex in that list.

·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,783
    Does anyone know what got banned for? I've seen nothing but good helpful comments come from him the last few weeks. 
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
    CenTex gone too???!!
    ·
    There has to be something to this. Anyone??????

·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 477
    edited February 2013
    Mickey said:
    Greeno55 said:
    Don't forget CenTex in that list.

For sure!! And many more soon I'm sure. These people spend so much of their time promoting BGE and helping others. I'll sure miss them and thank them for their contributions to my bbq growth.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Wow!. I really enjoyed his post and learned a lot from him! I thought he was one heck of a contributor!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
    I would add Travis to the list but I really think he is out at Fort Hood cleaning his tank or something.

·
  • yzzi said:

Does anyone know what got banned for? I've seen nothing but good helpful comments come from him the last few weeks. 

I'd have to agree. Wonder if the 'bug' cen tex was ranting about got him??

·
    Mickey said:

There has to be something to this. Anyone??????

You are the most tenured sir! What gives? This really is a glitch or something.
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,546
    I have never seen anything wrong from him. Nice Guy

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • Guess stike was first man down. Crazy so many ppl on here wouldn't even know his name.

Gotta be joking!?!?!! Cen tex is gone????

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,415
    Cen-Tex voluntarily left.  Said things were getting a little too weird.

·
    I'd have to agree. Wonder if the 'bug' cen tex was ranting about got him??
    That could be.

·
  • Mickey said:

I would add Travis to the list but I really think he is out at Fort Hood cleaning his tank or something.

Sir, I am in no way shape or form involved with any tanks.

Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Chubbs said:
    CenTex gone too???!!
    I think he said he was going to be traveling a lot for work.  Plus, since he joined the dieting Eggers, he's spending more time exercising.  So, his weight loss is our information loss for now.
    ·
  • Sure is sad

·
    Chubbs said:
    CenTex gone too???!!
    Chubbs Cen-Tex just did not like you was the reason he left.

It's a joke people...... It's pure BS on my part..... Screwing with Chubbs.....  It's a joke.... Sure seemed funner at the time before I had to write all this.......It's not true about Chubbs. Hell I even like Chubbs, and Cen-Tex likes so many more people than I do.....

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,415
    I'm hopeful Cen-Tex will be back - great guy, very knowledgeable and has a lot to contribute.

·
    I'm hopeful Cen-Tex will be back - great guy, very knowledgeable and has a lot to contribute.
    My friend I hope we can work on him in Salado, and Gary (VI)......

·
  • How will I ever slice my brisket without centex :((

·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,546
    I think we need a group hug! =((

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·