Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

California Eggers-need help w/San Diego Dealer

Options
Borders
Borders Posts: 665
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Why is it that when it comes to big gifts, all I can come up with is an Egg? A guy in my office just got married, and I suggested we buy him an egg. Done deal. Now, I'm off to Carlsbad, CA for my nephew's wedding and I'm thinking Eggs and nothing else. Can anyone suggest a dealer in the San Diego/Carlsbad venue??
Thanks, One Dimensional Scott

Comments

• Kramer
    Kramer Posts: 39
    Options
    Borders,[p]I bought mine from the Barbeques Galore in La Mesa. They had a couple of larges in stock. The Kearny Mesa store had one on the floor but none in stock for sale.[p]In El Cajon, the Bostonia BBQ place had at least two larges and a medium or small in stock, along with a large table. They can be contacted by calling with Farrells Fireside (which they spun off from). I can only assume that there is a BBQ Galore in Carlsbad. Good Luck!
  • Borders
    Borders Posts: 665
    Options
    Kramer,
    Thanks, Scott