Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Camera has been down--- Recent cooks (pic intensive)

Have not posted pics lately because our camera was down. Sorry for the amount of pics.

Made a simple spatchcock chicken last week with grilled pineapple and plated with quinoa and lima beans. Followed that the next night with @Dyal_SC's calzone and boy were those good. Friday night, I went with fajitas- veggies in the CI skillet, tortillas in foil, then skirt steak on grill extender over the coals for a sear. Today for lunch I did spicy italian poboy with egg sauteed onions and peppers, whole grain mustard, and swiss. Tonight, I went with pad thai on the wok. Used NY strip for the protein. Quick easy cook and this is one of the wok cooks where you just add and dont have to remove ingredients then replaced in wok. Thanks for looking.

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013

Comments