Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork loin

Options
Thanks to the Egg, I'm looking at every meat as a candidate. I've never considered Pork Loin. Costco has it at a pretty reasonable price. Just marinate and go indirect to internal temp of 145? I could feed a poker table with it.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life

Comments

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    A stuffed Pork Loin is on my list of things to do soon like this from @GriffinI Made the Huffington Post!! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Personally, we like it cooked to 135-140.  If serving guests, they might find the pinkness unsettling (we all went through those decades where we were terrified of trichinosis in pork in the US, which has long been eradicated from commercial farms).  Much over 145 and it really suffers.