Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Cow lick chili ish

LitLit Posts: 3,143

We are having a chili cook off tomorrow at our place so I made cow lick chili with some changes. I smoked 3 pounds of chuck for 6 hours and then smoked the pound of italian sausage the recipe calls for in the egg for an hour and then I took about a pound or so of some maple/dark brown sugar belly I started curing last week and hot smoked that with peach and cherry and then cubed all of it and cooked it in a CI skillet and then added it to the rest of the ingredients the cow lick chili calls for (I used the new version with semi sweet chocolate over the cinnamon). Its been on the xl about 2 hours now can't wait to try it. Made a couple jello shots for the game tomorrow while I am waiting.imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments