Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Anyone else not getting pics with posts or did I win the lottery?

I have cleared the cache and everything else my technophobic brain can think of but starting Thurs night I no longer get pics embedded with posts and about half the poster avatars are "x"'d out as well.  I must have really PO'd the BGE forum monitors-no idea why...anyone else?
Louisville;  L & S BGEs 
Pit Barrel Cooker
ABC- 

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,489
    No issue here. Looks like it always does.
    Looks like they're doing it to only Navy guys cap'n.
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 4,973
    I have noticed interimitant issues like you are describing. Sometimes the pics are just boxes with ??? In them. You can tell there is a pic attached but cannot see them. Pretty disappointing when it's a topic you're interested in viewing.
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 9,753

Same indications today-bumping in case someone during pre-game forum reading has any ideas.

Louisville;  L & S BGEs 
    Pit Barrel Cooker
    ABC-