Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Some of you might be interested (cook books)

Options
So listening to one of my favorite podcast and one of the guest mentioned http://omnivorebooks.com/ and basically it's a book store the only sells cook books. From 19th century, out of print, hard to find, very specialized, etc. He said staff is very knowledgable too. I'm in no way affiliated just thought interesting and someone here might be interested
Boom

Comments

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Good to know. Thanks for sharing. Just fried some of my bacon in the new all clad pan. Great pan
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    So whats the podcast? Just curious . . . 
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @NDG the Joe Rogan Experience. #320 has a guy named Tim Ferriss on it. He is the one who mentioned it. He talked about another in NY but I didn't catch the name. Tim wrote a book called the 4 hour chef that was #1 on NY Times best seller. That's how he found out about it.
    Boom