Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Hot Wings for First BGE Superbowl

So I got my mangrates in and 

So Superbowl Sunday has snuck up on me yet again.  Being a Falcons fan, I suppose it's selective memory.  Anyway, I traditionally cook wings on SS (I know, creative) and this is my first year with the BGE, so my hopes are soaring (like a Falcon or a Raven, TBD).  

I've read quite a few threads on here and elsewhere on the subject and it seems a rub is in order for my wings and possibly a brine.  I don't have any of the fancy name-brand stuff that I hear about around here (DP, Byrons, etc) and it's too late to order any.

So my question, are there local dealers (Atlanta) where I may be able to pick up these products, and if so what would I get, if not, any recommendations on a homemade rub for wings.

Thanks in advance!

SS
Flowery Branch, GA  LBGE

Comments