Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a great Labor Day and are excited for the start of the NFL this week. If you’re not a sports fan, you can celebrate National Breakfast Month all September and National Cheese Pizza Day on September 5. We can’t wait to share some awesome fall recipes with you all! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Hot Wings for First BGE Superbowl

So I got my mangrates in and 

So Superbowl Sunday has snuck up on me yet again.  Being a Falcons fan, I suppose it's selective memory.  Anyway, I traditionally cook wings on SS (I know, creative) and this is my first year with the BGE, so my hopes are soaring (like a Falcon or a Raven, TBD).  

I've read quite a few threads on here and elsewhere on the subject and it seems a rub is in order for my wings and possibly a brine.  I don't have any of the fancy name-brand stuff that I hear about around here (DP, Byrons, etc) and it's too late to order any.

So my question, are there local dealers (Atlanta) where I may be able to pick up these products, and if so what would I get, if not, any recommendations on a homemade rub for wings.

Thanks in advance!

SS
Flowery Branch, GA  LBGE

Comments