Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Pulled Pork Tacos with Mango Salsa

I had this little Pork Loin in the freezer that I had intentions to make Sauerkraut but decided I wanted tacos instead. I marinated the pork in apple juice and a little cider vinegar for a day. I coated it down with some DP Tsunami Spin and put on for about 4 hours at 250 with some cherry chips. I foiled it up and put back on and shut the vents. I wanted to try out my new Yeti cooler and see if the meat will stay warm so I put the loin in and closed her up. Pulled it out after about two hours and still pretty warm. Mango Salsa: 1 1/2 cups cubed ripe mango 2 ripe medium tomatoes, chopped 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion 1/4 cup chopped cilantro 1 jalapeño Chile, minced 1 cup drained and rinsed canned black beans 2 tablespoons lime juice1 to 2 tsp. sugar 1 teaspoon salt I also did some of my borracho beans for a side and then some grilled pineapple for desert. I was quiet happy with the whole meal. It made me really miss summer, because I don’t like eating at 6PM in the winter. No pictures because this is a test. I did this cook two days ago and posted it and no avail.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

Comments