Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pulled Pork Tacos with Mango Salsa

I had this little Pork Loin in the freezer that I had intentions to make Sauerkraut but decided I wanted tacos instead. I marinated the pork in apple juice and a little cider vinegar for a day. I coated it down with some DP Tsunami Spin and put on for about 4 hours at 250 with some cherry chips. I foiled it up and put back on and shut the vents. I wanted to try out my new Yeti cooler and see if the meat will stay warm so I put the loin in and closed her up. Pulled it out after about two hours and still pretty warm. Mango Salsa: 1 1/2 cups cubed ripe mango 2 ripe medium tomatoes, chopped 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion 1/4 cup chopped cilantro 1 jalapeño Chile, minced 1 cup drained and rinsed canned black beans 2 tablespoons lime juice1 to 2 tsp. sugar 1 teaspoon salt I also did some of my borracho beans for a side and then some grilled pineapple for desert. I was quiet happy with the whole meal. It made me really miss summer, because I don’t like eating at 6PM in the winter. No pictures because this is a test. I did this cook two days ago and posted it and no avail.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

Comments