Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tonight's Storms

Hope everyone is safe and sound. About to roll my BGE in the kitchen to avoid any Humpty Dumpty incidents.
2014 Co-Wing King
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 13,280
    Went through it last night. 105 mph winds close to us...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Y'all be safe now! Our best wishes and prayers go out to one and all. Living here in the very heart of Tornado Alley, we know what you're going through. Be safe!
    ·
  • Hang in there guys. Know what your going through in that I live on the coast in east central Fl. 
    Good luck and be safe.  

Gordon
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,513
    Windy as hell over here, we just had a few hours of rain this morning.  Worst part of this storm was the part where some guy got shot 3 blocks down on my street this afternoon. 

·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,556
    We had a lot of rain here in Johns Creek, Ga. but I think the worst of it is over. North Georgia didn't fair so well. Adairsville had tornadoes touch down and killed at least 1 person.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • johnkitchensjohnkitchens Posts: 2,520
    I am 50 miles south of Augusta, GA and we are getting hammered as I type this!!
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • 4Runner4Runner Posts: 1,435
    Dyal - All good in Columbia.  Looks like the worst will stay west of us.   Nasty storm though.
    Joe - I'm a reformed gasser-holic aka 4Runner Columbia, SC Wonderful BGE Resource Site: http://www.nakedwhiz.com/ceramicfaq.htm and http://www.nibblemethis.com/
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,324
    Hope everyone is safe, what a roller coaster. Huge storm front, from the Gulf to Ontario....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,449
    Drive a Tundra pickup and the truck was literally shaking at a red light when I was driving home from work. Pretty scary.

@Nola- that is rough man. Hope you are packing some heat.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 2,896
    Stay safe, guys and gals.  When there's a tornado warning in D.C., in January, I get really worried, both short- and long-term...

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,280
    Chubbs said:

Drive a Tundra pickup and the truck was literally shaking at a red light when I was driving home from work. Pretty scary.

@Nola- that is rough man. Hope you are packing some heat.

Was it shaking from the wind or....

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,513
    Chubbs said:
    Drive a Tundra pickup and the truck was literally shaking at a red light when I was driving home from work. Pretty scary. @Nola- that is rough man. Hope you are packing some heat.
    I pack heat, but this violence isn't a threat to me.

I'm on the 500 block of Belleville.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2013/01/algiers_and_fischer_turf_war.html#incart_river

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,449
    henapple said:
    Drive a Tundra pickup and the truck was literally shaking at a red light when I was driving home from work. Pretty scary. @Nola- that is rough man. Hope you are packing some heat.

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·