Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Very good meal (pics)

Options
Deer burgers , regular hamburgers (for SWMBO), and deer / venison tenderloin cut up and wrapped in bacon .... Man they were awesome!!!! The deer burgers are the ones with sauce and the hamburgers have cheese.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

Comments

• CeramicChef
    Options
    Looks delicious! I have great friend who would never have to hit the meat counter except his wife will NOT eat anything he shoots and kills. No deer, no elk, no antelope, no waterfowl, no dove, no quail, no pheasant. No nothing! I don't understand, but as my Daddy taught me, "Happy wife, happy life!" He and you seem to have figured that out ... me, I'm twice divorced!
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Looks terrific! Some people have had bad experiences with venison in the past if it was a deer with a bad diet (i.e. a swamp deer) or if it was processed wrong. I had some really gamey and nasty deer given to me in the past that I had to throw out because of it. If its done right though, its hard to tell the difference. I know with some people though, it's just the idea of eating Bambi. lol. Nothing wrong with that either. :)