Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ipad login issues?

Noticed I couldn't login from my Ipad last night.  Just kept looping back to Howdy Stranger.  Seems to have been an issue before. Anyone else or am I special?
2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, Stoker Wifi, White Thermapen, Igrill---Gilbert SC
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,266
    Your special. Sorry
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • I've never had any problems from my iPad! Are you accepting cookies? Other than that, you must be special! Please tell me your first name isn't "Ed" sine that would make you Special ... We're gonna go there! ;) All the best ingesting this solved! Good cooks to ya!
    ·
  • jgduscjgdusc Posts: 22

Might have to change it, cause I ain't excepting cookies.  Hopefully that will fix it.  Thanks!

Nothng like being special.  Guess the cold meds make me feel that way ha ha

·
  • EggRacerEggRacer Posts: 400
    My iPads work well with the site. I'm not sure if I cookie or not so I guess that I do. 
    XLBGE & LBGE
    North Richland Hills, TX
    ·
  • bodskibodski Posts: 353
    No problems at all with iPad or iPhone.

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Gasser

·
  • jgdusc said:

Might have to change it, cause I ain't excepting cookies.  Hopefully that will fix it.  Thanks!

Nothng like being special.  Guess the cold meds make me feel that way ha ha

The voices in my head make me feel special! :)) :((
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I get that on the iPad from time to time but its rare.
    Yours truly,
    Special Al. =P~

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • jgduscjgdusc Posts: 22
    Ok. Cookies it is. I'm in through the IPad. Thanks all!
    ·
  • Congrats! Way to go!
    ·