Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

I had some mushroom and spinach filling left over from last weekends pastry cook so I decided to to stuff a tenderloin and see how it would turn out. Keep in mind this is the first loin I have stuffed and my butterfly method needs some work cause I had a couple of slips and went all the way thru the meat. I cooked 350 direct and raised on my homemade raised grid ( thanks to pics here) for about 50 mins until internal hit Sorry for the last pic being fuzzy 135. imageimageimageimage

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
image.jpg 293.7K
image.jpg 304.5K
image.jpg 252K
image.jpg 222.4K
·

Comments

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,414
    Looks good to me! :) Are those rubberbands, or some sort of meat ties? I've never seen that before.
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,730
    Those are rubberbands I pick them up at a kitchen store when we were on vacation in Gulf Shores. They work real well

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,430
    Nice cook
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Those are rubberbands I pick them up at a kitchen store when we were on vacation in Gulf Shores. They work real well

What kitchen store in Gulf Shores? In laws have a condo in Orange Beach and I would like to check it out next time we're there.
    ·
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,254
    Second that.  I'll be in Perdido Key in March for a week.

Knoxville, TN
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,730
    edited January 2013
    It was at the Tanger outlet mall on the left a few mile before GS. Not to far from the restaurant that throws the rolls I think it is called Kitchen Collections

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,073
    edited January 2013
    Have a set of these - great for indirect, don't ask me how I know not to use direct.....

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Last pics are always the hardest to focus.  The sight and smell of the food gives me the shakes.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

·