Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

I had some mushroom and spinach filling left over from last weekends pastry cook so I decided to to stuff a tenderloin and see how it would turn out. Keep in mind this is the first loin I have stuffed and my butterfly method needs some work cause I had a couple of slips and went all the way thru the meat. I cooked 350 direct and raised on my homemade raised grid ( thanks to pics here) for about 50 mins until internal hit Sorry for the last pic being fuzzy 135. imageimageimageimage

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
image.jpg 293.7K
image.jpg 304.5K
image.jpg 252K
image.jpg 222.4K
·

Comments

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,249
    Looks good to me! :) Are those rubberbands, or some sort of meat ties? I've never seen that before.
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,397
    Those are rubberbands I pick them up at a kitchen store when we were on vacation in Gulf Shores. They work real well

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,083
    Nice cook
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Those are rubberbands I pick them up at a kitchen store when we were on vacation in Gulf Shores. They work real well

What kitchen store in Gulf Shores? In laws have a condo in Orange Beach and I would like to check it out next time we're there.
    ·
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,246
    Second that.  I'll be in Perdido Key in March for a week.

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,397
    edited January 2013
    It was at the Tanger outlet mall on the left a few mile before GS. Not to far from the restaurant that throws the rolls I think it is called Kitchen Collections

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,693
    edited January 2013
    Have a set of these - great for indirect, don't ask me how I know not to use direct.....

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Last pics are always the hardest to focus.  The sight and smell of the food gives me the shakes.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

·