Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Salado

If everything works out I'll be hitting the Salado eggfest. I won't be able to cook but can bring food or beverages. What are necessities at a fest?
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,267
    I've never been to Salado but there are usually pre and after parties. I'm not registering as a cook but plan to whip up something at some point

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,853
    Man I would love to go. Hell I have never been to Texas. All over Europe and the Carribean but never Texas. It is a damn shame too. Salado 2014!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,968
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,853
    henapple said:
    I know, pathetic, right?

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • Hope y'all can make it to Salado.  It's a lot of fun, especially if you're man enough to wear your Kilt.  Yes, girls can wear theirs too.

Here's all the information you need.  http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com/

When you decide to come, just go to the registration link on the home page and follow the instructions.

See you in Salado.

Spring "Fest Scribe" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

·
    Thong under the kilt or instead of a kilt....
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,149
    edited January 2013
    @henapple and @LittleSteven you both need to reg as cooks and I will see that you get to cook something. Reason: much better chance of winning one of 4 Minis. We will have a pre and post party.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    I can't bring my egg...are cooking eggs provided...
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,149
    edited January 2013
    henapple said:
    I can't bring my egg...are cooking eggs provided...

Yes Sir. Then we sell them as Demos. Want to take one home?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    Per my wife....It's either a second egg or my testicles. Uhhh, tough call. I would love to cook a little though.
    ·