Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wok Spatula

Anyone get one from wok shop? My damn handle falls off every time I use it. Frustrating. With their recommendation, I slammed the handle down into it and that didnt work. Before I use JB weld or something like that I thought I would ask here first.
Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
·

Comments

• RACRAC Posts: 1,314
    I have one. I just hammered the wood handle down in it. So far so good.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,806
    edited January 2013
    If you have one like these:

http://www.wokshop.com/HTML/products/accessories/access_iron_utensils.html

I would consider taking a small drill and drilling a hole where there is sometimes a dimple and placing a small nail or a little gorilla glue and remove the handle and gorilla size it!  Or you can use some duct tape.

·
  • I just got one within the last two weeks and used it once.  The handle came off a couple of times.  I finally slammed it hard enough it stayed on for the rest of my cook.  We'll see but I might use your JB weld solution.
    ·
  • NDGNDG Posts: 1,155
    mine keeps popping off too - what did you ever go with?
    Columbus, Ohio
    ·
  • DUDE!!! You and Randy Travis are "Diggin' Up Bones"!
    THIS THREAD IS ALMOST A YEAR OLD. There's not much chance your question will be answered.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    =))

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,525
    Chubbs is history!!!
    Where ya at chubbs?
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·