Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and wanted to say thanks for all the help you give new Eggheads like myself.  I got large egg in Oct12 as a 10th anniversary present from my wife (she's a keeper) and have loved it.  

So far I've cooked pizza, steaks, burger, butts, whole chickens, baby backs and some others I'm forgetting.
·

Comments

• Nice Anniversary Present, welcome aboard !
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    wow she's a keeper!! welcome to the forum

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,179

Nice to have you join us. Where are you located?

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,052
    Welcome! Not only is your wife a keeper, she is the most beautiful woman in the world, and will provide you will amazing, successful children.
    ·
  • jbmossjbmoss Posts: 12
    Mickey said:

Nice to have you join us. Where are you located?

Suburb of Baton Rouge, La called Prairieville.  

A Bama fan living in the Tiger's Den...
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,145
    Welcome aboard-one more from LA-nola must be out on the recruiting trail:)  BTW-great gift you are indeed fortunate especially at the 10 year mark!
    Louisville
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,701
    Welcome. There is method in her madness. Gives you the best ever anniversary present knowing full well you will cook for her! (She is a keeper, may you enjoy a lifetime of great cooks together)
    Another from LA - must have been a truck load sale down there!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,084
    Welcome...she doesn't know that soon you will cheat on her, with your egg.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,315
    Welcome!

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • Welcome! Always good to have another member of the "WHO DAT NATION" on here. Love the profile pic.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·